Thursday, October 29, 2009

Note about clicking




Apparently there is a limit to how many times one person can click on the ads to the side of the blogs--the ones that are no longer there on this one because the fellas at Google detected "invalid click activity."  You heard right, "invalid click activity."  I'm not even sure what else to say--I guess when you visit someone's blog, you can click, but not too much, and never from the same computer.  Hmmmm...I'm really stumped on this one.  So my "account has been disabled."  Only fitting I guess seeing as my life has become disabled these days as well...  I hope I don't write too much or the wrong thing and the fellas at Google decide to disable my blog as well.  I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it--in my wheelchair (because I'm disabled, get it?).  I'll admit I'm a bit bummed--I checked the balance every day and it was racking up--maybe that was the invalid click activity.  Maybe I'm not allowed to care how much is being made (after they say it's a way to earn extra money).  Helephino.  Oh, that's a mix between a hippo, elephant, and rhino.  It's also what I think of this very bizarre event.

I'll be back to my regularly scheduled blogging tomorrow after what I'm sure will be a hellacious day at the zoo with hundreds of second graders (that number rises every time I think about it). 

Thanks for reading, heed my advice, and happy clicking.  But not too much!

Jen ;-)

4 comments:

  1. In the words of our Evelyn...B-A-S-T-A-R-D-S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn it all to hell man! Have fun tomorrow--I'll be thinking of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helephino - From the Latin "Hell If I Know" right? Hel (Hell) eph (if) i (I) no (Know) Wait a minute, have you been reading the dictionary again? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAHAHAHAHA invalid clicking that sounds JUST like you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

All blog content © 2010 by Jen Picardi at "The Brook Would Have No Music"
Blog Design © 2010 by Rabbity Things™ Designs